Call us:
(309) 846-7573

IN NEED OF ROOFING SERVICES?

We Offer Quality Workmanship &

Superior Customer Care

Get a Quote or Ask a Question

Get an Estimate!

Do you need an estimate for Roof Replacement or Repair in Bloomington-Normal?


A roof will eventually reach the end of its useful life. It is extremely important to replace it before it results in bigger problems and damage to the interior of your house. Getting a new roof doesn't have to be a big hassle, and doing so will keep up the value of your home and avoid more headaches and expense.


Let us give you a quick and easy 100% FREE estimate.

Our experienced team will help you decide on the right materials for your roof, a budget that fits your need, and a timeline for replacement - while offering the best possible customer service and expertise. We are fully licensed and insured and provide warranties for every roofing installation that we complete.


You and your property will be treated with the respect and attention to safety and comfort you and your family deserve. No matter what roofing services you need, we will ensure that you get fast and high-quality work at a fair price.


Call Us Now and Get the Job Done Right - THE 1ST TIME!


Trusted

Give us 1% of your trust and we will EARN the other 99%

Professional Service

Affordable, Dependable, Knowledgeable

Lifetime Warranty

Lifetime limited warranty on all materials


Roofers You Can Count On


Our Bloomington-Normal roofing experts will deliver the highest standard of service!

What Our Customers Have to Say:

“They did an awesome job!”

“Thanks to Midwest Roofing & Restoration for making this experience easy. They did an awesome job! I asked a lot of questions and they kept me informed every step of the way!

Cassie C

Google Review

“Extremely professional and great to work with.”

Midwest Roofing & Restoration just replaced my roof and did an awesome job! The process was extremely simple and fast. They were extremely professional and did not try to up sell me or do anything extra. The owner, Mark Lauts, was great to work with and was able to educate me on what he would be doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Bloomington-Normal area!

Shay B

Google Review

Copyright 2020 - Midwest Roofing & Restoration

Disclaimer - Contact