Careers

Our Values

  1. Be uncompromising in our integrity and transparency.
  2. Strive to provide the absolute best product at the highest value in the industry.
  3. Establish and grow positive relationships with customers, suppliers, team members, and the community.
  4. Be respectful, be helpful, and inspire others to do the same.
  5. Have a relentless drive toward an accident-free, healthy work environment.

Our Covenants

  1. If a customer gives us 1% of their trust, we will earn the other 99%. Period.
  2. Conduct yourself with the highest level of ethics and professionalism.
  3. Fix it. If a customer has an issue, we solve it. No questions asked.
  4. Always deliver on promises and exceed expectations.
  5. Live it.Embrace our company culture and live by our values.
  6. Enjoy the work you do and enjoy making a difference in people’s life.

Our Mission

“Spread peace of mind one family at a time”

Our company is built on this one idea. We use it when dealing with our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve.

Our Vision

Be the number one exterior construction company in the country through exceeding all expectations in customer service, product quality, value, and employee career satisfaction.

Why Join Lauts Exteriors LLC?

Apply Now!

Job Applicant
First
Last
Drop a file here or click to upload Choose File
Maximum upload size: 67.11MB